Ministry Purpose Statement:
- As stated in Acts 6: “To assist the Pastor so that he can devote more time in prayer and the ministry of the Word.”
Projects we will implement to fulfill our purpose:
- Keep our Pastor lifted up in prayer
- Work close with our Pastor so that we know his heart
- Keep in touch with the sick and shut-in
- Comfort the bereaved
- Work closely with the Pastor as we take care of the business of the church, being sure we are good stewards with the resources that we have been entrusted with
- Chairman – Deacon Kim Marshall
- Vice Chairman – Deacon Michael Collins
- Secretary – Deacon Herman Williams, Sr.
- 1st Saturday of each month at 11:00 a.m.