Ministry Purpose Statement:
- As stated in Acts 6: “To assist the Pastor so that he can devote more time in prayer and the ministry of the Word.”
Projects we will implement to fulfill our purpose:
- Keep our Pastor lifted up in prayer
- Work close with our Pastor so that we know his heart
- Keep in touch with the sick and shut-in
- Comfort the bereaved
- Work closely with the Pastor as we take care of the business of the church, being sure we are good stewards with the resources that we have been entrusted with
- Chairman – Deacon Kim Marshall
- Vice Chairman – Deacon Michael Collins
- Secretary – Deacon Herman Williams, Sr.
- 1st Saturday of each month at 11:00 a.m.
Deacon Kim Marshall
Chairman of Deacons
Deacon William Lightner
Deacon Billy Smith
Deacon Michael Collins
Vice Chairman of Deacons
Deacon Ronald Harper
Deacon James Ravin
Deacon Sammy Webb III
Deacon Herman Williams, Sr.
Secretary of Deacons